To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happiest night of his life!!!!

Dear the T-tt-t--t--t-t-t-t-tt-tt-t-
TThammss,

     Wasssssuuuuuppppppp?????????????? Gonzales family??? BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was probably one of the happiest nights of my life! I have been teaching this family and searching for their marriage papers since NOVEMBER!!! I love them so much. Their baptism was such a special moment for me. I would totally send pictures, but my computer is having like super virus problems and I don´t dare plug my camera in hahaha. It really was a good good week. We did a work visit to Nauta (the one place thats like 100km away) on friday and we stayed the night there and got to be their for their baptism on saturday morning. It was quite the experience! Then we just came back to our area and got our other family prepared thats going to get baptized next saturday.
     There is going to be a giant marriage on june 22 here in Iquitos and it´s going to be absolutely FREE!!!! That will be so nice for all these people. We are preparing about 7 familias in the zone to get married that day and we set a goal of 10. I really love the focus of the mission right now. Our motto is ¨we baptize families¨. In the month of April as a mission, we baptized 40 families!!!!!!!!!! The average for the mission before that was about 7 per month. We have already baptized more families in this year than we did in the entire year of 2011. President is super stoked and all the missionaries are too. We all feel very blessed for all the work we are doing.
     Thanks for sending me all of Ben´s emails. You don´t have to send me the emails that you send to him hahahahaha, I just want to read what he says. But keep sending them!! And if you´re going to send packages and letters and all that good stuff just remember that the first part of the mission is A LOT harder than where I´m at in the mission so if you just feel like sending a random box of candy to one of your children... send it to Ben!!!!!!! And I will help you guys send him stuff when I get there cuz it really helps out so much in those first few months!
     We have a super busy week planned out! We have conferences with President Blunck here in Iquitos, and we have 2 marriages to organize before thursday!!! Have you ever seen the movie the wedding planner? I feel like that lady. She just helps out everyone to get married and she´s like the best at it. That´s exactly how I feel....... just that I´m not a lady.
     Ah man. I think the computer just gave my camera a wicked virus...... Thats a shame. I was totally going to send you all those pictures!!! oh well. big deal.
Love you!!!!!!!

Elder Emett (el Iquiteño)

No comments:

Post a Comment