Tchatzems,
I don´t think in english anymore. I´m glad you all liked the email cuz I always enjoy your emails too! And you´re just gonna hate me, but I officially have nothing to say. I´m in Peru. I never thought time could be this fast. I´m so focused on the mission right now I just feel amazing and terrible at the same time. Amazing because I´m doing what I´m supposed to do and my mind is occupied with thoughts of my investigators. Terrible because I haven´t sent anything in the mail for anyone for over a month hahahaha. I JUST HAVE NO TIME!!!!!!! I really wish I could send you all kinds of letters and boxes and candy and smelly peruvian food, but I just don´t have any time. There is just so much work to be done here and I´m just starting to figure out how to do it all. And the more I learn how to do, the more there is to do. Let Ben know that his life is awesome and to keep on rockin in soccer and sending me emails. Tell dad that his letters have amplified my vision of life and to keep sending them. Tell Zac and Jer they both better be married when I get home in 24 months. And tell the whole family that I love them and I´m praying for them.
Two favors or so. I need a recipe for how to make pizza dough. This nice little lady in my ward wants to make pizza for her family and I don´t know how to make pizza dough, so quizás you can send me the recipe please? Second favor. Be patient with me. I just don´t have any time to do much more than the work I´ve been assigned to and it´s only going to be worse in the jungle.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment