To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Awesome is the word of the day!

Dear Mom,
Not quite as fun as Theammaayaa eh? Well, I´m super jealous of you guys right now. Ben is awesome, soccer is awesome, guitar is awesome, birthdays are awesome, my old friends are awesome, english is awesome, and huge families are awesome. But on the other hand, missions are awesome, Peru is awesome, my zone is awesome, my trunky companion is going home tomorrow and I´m with different ward members today haha, transfers are awesome, this package I got from you guys is awesome, speaking spanish is awesome, sharing the gospel is awesome, and church clothes all day are just hot. I think I gave you the wrong name for that family, but it doesn´t make a difference haha. They are doing much better. They understand the plan of salvation and I´m helping them get married this month and start to plan their temple marriage. Lots and lots of stuff to do.
So my big news. Transfers. I will be staying in my same area but with a new companion named Elder Charca. He is from Puno, Peru, just like my other companion. He won´t be trunky and I am STOKED to get to work like a washing machine. I´m so sorry, please don´t hate me, but I just don´t have anything else to write. I´m just blank right now, I have so much stuff to do today and I only have like 5 more minutes to write. I love you all so much. Thank you so much for your prayers and your support, you woudn´t believe how much it actually helps. Tell dad that I am one of the most popular missionaries in the whole mission because I´ve received more letters than most the Elders who have been here for a year and a half and 92 percent are from him! I love his letters and I would give anything for more time to write him back. I have like 11 letters written to you all, but I don´t have any time to send them. So much to do! I love you all.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment